2076 N. Decatur Rd, Decatur GA 30033
- Inspiring a love of reading which fosters intellectual growth by bringing discovery, knowledge, adventure, fantasy, the past, the present, and the future to each and every reader.
- Supporting and connecting to our community through new and used books and author talks/signings by offering a choice for entertainment and education while enhancing the quality of life in our community.
- Providing an inviting and comfortable space by including shelves of books to explore, aisles of toys and gifts to wander through and a cozy place to rest and read in.
- Welcoming and supporting families by providing books, games and toys that grow the imagination and bring parents and children together.
- Helping every customer find just the right book for enriching their personal, educational and professional experience.
Founded in 2003 by Doug and Diane Robinson and joined by co-owner Charles Robinson, Eagle Eye Book Shop is a general bookstore dealing in newly published books, used books and book related merchandise. We are located at the corner of Clairmont and N. Decatur Roads, less than a mile from the City of Decatur and Emory University. With about 5,000 square feet all readers will find something to their liking. Eagle Eye hosts over 150 author events per year and has many signed and collectible books, a very strong general fiction and sci-fi section, Southern fiction and history.
You bought a book and you don’t like it? We’ll give you a refund in the form of a store credit for almost any book in the store, provided:
- If the book’s condition is in the same condition as when you bought it.
- The price you paid is $4.00 or more.
- Bring it back within 10 days of purchase with the receipt.
- It is not a Special Ordered book.
We accept local checks for the amount of purchase and we will need your picture ID. All returned checks are subject to a $25 returned check fee.
We accept all major credit and debit cards on sales $5 or more.
Programs and Services
Loyalty Club. Whenever you spend a cumulative $75 (before sales tax) you will receive a $5 credit automatically on your next purchase. Announcements of forthcoming books and events, monthly newsletter, extra discounts on featured items. No need to keep up with one of those pesky membership cards, AND, ITS FREE!!
Certified teachers, principals and librarians receive a 20% discount on all used books and 15% off new books for items to be used in the classroom only, excluding any event books, special orders, and books already marked down.
Used Book Trading Guidelines
We pay cash for current edition college textbooks and special collections. All other books are purchased by Trade Credit. This price is based upon desirability, market value, in-print price, condition, and our current stock levels.
We prefer the following types and categories of books but this changes from time to time: Academically related titles in Art, Architecture, Classics, Philosophy, Reference, very recent bestsellers, Georgia history and other southern history books of interest. Generally, our pricing is as follows: Hardback non-fiction $1 to $5, Paperback non-fiction, 50 cents to $3, Fiction 50 cents to $2. We rarely take in mass market paperbacks.
We do not buy the following: Family bibles, outdated textbooks, old encyclopedias, adult series westerns and romances, book club editions, older computer and travel books, magazines.
We take in donated books when we have the room. These books are placed on our sidewalk shelves and the proceeds are donated to the Decatur Rotary Club Foundation.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not buyback books after 6:00 PM Mon-Sat. and no books on Sunday.
<iframe width="540" height="530" src="https://my.brevo.com/users/subscribe/js_id/2mrp7/id/1" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" allowfullscreen style="display: block;margin-left: auto;margin-right: auto;max-width: 100%;"></iframe>