1. No mask, no entry. In order to ensure the safety of our staff and clientele, we ask that you wear a mask in the store. We cannot supply you with a mask but we can assist you by phone and provide your books to you via curbside pick up.
2. Limited to 15 customers at a time. We will be open Mon-Sat 10:00 AM to-6:00 PM, closed Sunday. We are changing our hours on Monday, July 6th. Our new hours will be Monday-Saturday 10am-7pm Beginning July 12th we will then start opening at Noon-6pm on Sundays.
3. Practice social distancing while in our store and stay at least 6 feet apart. Please be cognizant while waiting to check out. We will have signage and floor markings to assist you.
4. We accept cash but we prefer credit cards or gift cards.
5. All contact surfaces are cleaned multiple times a day. We will have a hand santizer station at our store entrance for your use.
6. We continue to handle curbside pick up and the shipping of orders.
You can shop online and enjoy curbside service.
Until further notice, we are offering free shipping on orders of $10 or more. Order must be 10 dollars before tax, and ship within the US (Hawaii/Alaska excluded).
CLICK HERE TO START BROWSING
We are continuing to handle curbside service. Order online or over the phone and have us bring you your order to your car.
Call us at 404-486-0307.
These are temporary procedures for trading in books,
For safely taking in books we are setup in our back room in the back of the store and drop off will be at the loading dock on the side of the building (see map below).·
The seller will need to make a reservation by phone (404-486-0307) in order to drop off their books. Our reservation hours are from 11:00 to 5:00, Mon-Sat. and we will have one of our people overseeing things.
The books must be packed in a non-returnable carton or a plastic tub that are stackable. We have these available, if needed but you must pack them yourself for safety purposes.
We require the seller to unload their books into our basement.
· The books will be quarantined for 48 hours.
· We will evaluate the books and advise the seller within three business days.
· The seller will receive a credit on their account which you can be used for purchasing almost anything in the store.
· Regarding the books which we cannot use, these will be put into our donation system. We cannot give them back due to safety measures.
We will ask you how many cartons and how many books do you have? We will not accept books in anything but boxes or tubs that are stackable. No bags.
Please note that we do not accept these types of books because we cannot sell them:
We are not able to make estimates or offers from a list; our buyers must see the actual books in store.
Textbooks: By phone we will ask for the ISBN (example: starts with 978xxxxxxxxxx). This will be a provisional price. Once textbooks have been quarantined for 24-48 hours we will double check them and confirm our offer. We will either issue a check or use Paypal.
To drop off books on your appointment, park in the loading dock area at the back door and give us a call at 404-486-0307.
Eagle Eye Books