In Your Dreams: A Vision Board Kit to Visualize Your Ambitions and Plan Your Goals
Make 2023 your year with this complete vision board kit, including all the supplies, clip art and stickers you need to create a personalized vision board.
In Your Dreams includes all the supplies you need to create your vision board--a collage of words, quotes, and pictures that visually represent the life and future you want. It also includes a guided journal filled with reflections, writing prompts, and exercises to help you plan your goals and get inspired to attain them. Creating dream boards/vision boards that are uniquely tailored to your dreams will help you focus your energy toward actually making them happen.
This vision board kit includes:
- A vision board journal with personal reflections, writing prompts, and questions to help you with goal-setting and get you excited about your future--before you create your vision board
- A sturdy, blank vision board for your wall
- A vision board book with 60+ stylish photos
- 50+ vision board stickers with cute icons and graphics
- Vision board clip art and hand-drawn patterns and inspirational graphics
- Vision board supplies including decorative Washi Tap and Non-Toxic Glue Stick
No matter your goals, this In Your Dreams vision board kit, created by Ilana Griffo, author of the bestselling book Mind Your Business, can help you "see" the life you want to create and get focused on the steps to take to achieve it.
About the Author
Ilana Griffo is an illustrator with typographic tendencies. She has taught many craft and creative workshops, and is an adjunct professor. In 2011, Ilana launched a stationery line, Sugar & Type, which includes the Rule the World Planner, a weekly planner designed for creative go-getters. She turned her side hustle into a six-figure design studio after leaving her full-time job as an art director in 2015. She is the author of the bestselling book Mind Your Business, a creative workbook for entrepreneurs that was released January 2019. Ilana lives in Rochester, New York, with her husband, son, and dog.