Fodor's Seattle (Full-Color Travel Guide)
Whether you want to take in the view from the Space Needle, sample world-class coffee and cuisine, or hike in Washington's national parks, the local Fodor's travel experts in Seattle are here to help Fodor's Seattle guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor's Seattle travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- 16 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, side-trips, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on "Seattle's Best Cafes," "Seattle's Best Music Venues," and "Seattle's Best Parks"
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local art, architecture, cuisine, music, geography and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on "Seattle's Sipping Culture" and "Pike Place Market"
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Downtown Seattle, Belltown, South Lake Union, Queen Anne, Pioneer Square, the International District-Chinatown, First Hill, Capitol Hill, Madison Park, Fremont, Phinney Ridge, Greenwood, Ballard, Wallingford, Green Lake, the University District, West Seattle, Mt. St. Helens, the Puget Sound Islands, Mt. Rainier, Olympic National Park, the San Juan Islands, Pike Place Market, and more
Planning on visiting San Francisco, Portland, or even more of the surrounding region? Check out Fodor's San Francisco, Fodor's Inside Portland, and Fodor's Pacific Northwest.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us