The Skinnytaste Ultimate Meal Planner: 52-Week Meal Planner with 35+ Recipes, a 12-Week Meal Plan, Tear-Out Grocery Lists, and Tools for Healthy Habits
#1 New York Times bestselling author Gina Homolka will help you take an organized, easy approach to building healthy habits.
The Skinnytaste Ultimate Meal Planner helps fans stay on track with their healthy lifestyle goals while making family meal planning and shopping trips easier with these practical, made-for-real-life features:
• 12 weeklong meal plans that take the stress out of planning
• 30 Skinnytaste recipes (including 15 all-new recipes and 15 fan favorites)
• 52 weeks of tear-out blank meal planning grids that you can place on your fridge for your family to see (never have to answer “What's for dinner?” again!)
• Tear-out grocery lists organized by category (protein, produce, dairy, etc.) to help make shopping quick and efficient
• Weekly journal pages to set goals, intentions, and affirmations to assist in building lifelong healthy habits
Perfect for busy parents and professionals, the Skinnytaste Ultimate Meal Planner is the best tool to plan smart, stay organized, and eat well—every day of the week.
About the Author
Gina Homolka is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of The Skinnytaste Cookbook, Skinnytaste Fast and Slow, Skinnytaste One and Done, The Skinnytaste Air Fryer Cookbook, and Skinnytaste Meal Prep and the founder of the award-winning blog Skinnytaste. She lives on Long Island with her husband and their two children.
Heather K. Jones, R.D., is a registered dietician, the author of several nutrition books, and the founder of a weight and wellness site about healing and hope instead of diets and deprivation.